Even if I don't post everyday, I think about blogging everyday. Here are some of the blog ideas I find constantly floating about in my head.
- 10 Ways To Tell If You Are Apathetic
- More Children's Books About Body Functions
- Blogger Is Messing With My Font Size
- Children's Books I Would Tell the Teacher About
- Movie Reviews For Zoom and Hot Wheels 4
- Why Do Men Want To Be Married or Why Do Men Stay Married?
- (opposed to:Why Do Men (or women) Stray)
- I Keep Broken Toys From My Childhood (with pictures of these toys)
- My Daughter's B-Day (with pictures for the mom-stalker)
- My Favorite Carry Grant Movies
- My Favorite Old Movies
- My Favorite Old Musicals
- Owen Wilson is related to this animal and this vegetable. Proof of evolution. (with pictures)
These ideas are just from the past couple of days. Except for the Owen Wilson one, which I came up with after seeing Night at the Museum. I told Emma Sometimes all about it. She thought it was very funny. This blog thing was never going to be an "online journal" for me. Not once I discovered I had an audience. Nope, I have fans out there. (at least, I have the Mom-stalker, anyway) Fans who I must amuse and entertain. So I sort though ideas trying to find one that I can make funny. Sometimes it takes research. Sometimes it takes effort. In which case, you might as well refer to the first title I came up with.